[bookport] Re: Like the Ball Team That Is Winless, I Am Sad Because I'm Pinless

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:14:18 +1200

Hi Scott and list:

RFBD still sends cassettes internationally. While they have told members that they will send no cassettes after 1 July this year, they have apprently told some people in high positions this will continue for international members. Regarding CDs, I have to have them sent to a United States address. From there, they are forwarded. This adds lots of shipping time, but one has to do what one has to do.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Erichsen" <pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>