[bookport] Re: I like my Bookport

  • From: "Jeffrey Young" <jeff.young8806@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 19:05:45 -0600

I'm glad someone suggested to turn the automatic file advancement on.
I was thinking of using my bp as my primary music device, but think of
that. I think I will now. Considering CF cards are real cheap now. I
saw and purchased a 4 gig the other day for $22.75. If you want to
find good deals on CF cards and other deals check out
http://www.blindbargains.com
Have a very merry Christmas and happy holiday
Jeff