[bookport] Re: Bookport fewwzing up

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 14:19:17 -0600

Format the card on your computer using a card reader. Then try to reformat it on the Bookport itself.

You have to wait around 5 seconds with a 4GB card before the Bookport is ready.At 01:57 PM 12/25/2007 +1100, you wrote:

I have a compact flash card 4GB.
When I place the card in BP it looks the unit. I try to reset the unit, and
format the card but no speech. I  put the 1Gb card that came with the unit
back in, it works ok, the PC will recognize the new drive.

Regards,

George Cham

Em:   bull.dogs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.