[bookport] Re: I am glad I am not the only one who hears this

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:43:32 -0400

Kasondra,

Here's what I do to handle the web braille volume issue.  When I'm about to
download a volume it displays it's BR number so I delete that and rename the
file with the name of the book plus the volume number and add a .brf extention.
 I have my book port transfer program to use file names as titles and I always
know what I'm looking at.  Lou