[bookport] Re: How do you use your Book Port?

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:50:42 -0500

Chris I don't read any technical books, just novels and nonfiction reading
for pleasure.  I occasionally have found problems when recipes appear in
books and they seem to read much better with the Daisy than the .brf copy
from bookshare so that may be the case for technical books too.  I can't
verify that hypothesis, but, I can say when I have encountered Braille
translation problems that I found annoying, the Daisy version worked much
better in those cases.

Joni