[bookport] Re: How do you use your Book Port?

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:23:35 -0500

Jim I still have the original 64 MB compactflash card that came with my Book
Port a year ago.  If I ever decide to try Audible books or MP3 I would
probably buy a larger card but I don't need one at the moment.

Chris the brf and Daisy files from bookshare work great with the Book Port.
The brf files work just like Web Braille.  The daisy books unpack into
multiple files which is why I like the brf files generally.  I get most of
my books from bookshare.  I have around 200 on my computer now waiting for
transfer to Book Port and the majority are bookshare books, with a few Web
Braille books mixed in.

Joni