[bookport] Re: How do you use your Book Port?

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:09:08 -0500

I guess it all depends on what you're reading.  I should probably try
bookshare sometime, just haven't really gotten around to it.  I
suppose I could always import the thing into k1000 and save it as
text.  As far as translation problems go, they are easy to figure out
if the material is familiar, it is the new stuff like model names or
other things in places like pc-world that leave me scratching my head.
Back-translation can really do a number on technical material.