[bookport] Re: How Low Will It Go?

  • From: Vision World Wide <visionworldwide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:03:09 -0500

Hi Bob & All,

When I found one of my Audible.com books was only in Format 2 in my
library, Audible gave me a credit for that book. I really wanted to read
the book and would love tohave been able to transfer it to a Format 4 since
I understand that is the only format BP will handle.

Not sure how happy Audible will be in giving lots of refunds but I've been
told that they are now making all of their books available in all four
formats. I hope that is true.

Oh yes, the customer service guy checked my library and determined that I
all the books I had purchased were available in Format 4. That was
reassuring! *grin*

Pat Price
Pat