[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Deborah Kendrick" <dkk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 20:09:55 -0500

I think you may be disappointed if you purchase one.  I have used one, and its'
keyboard isn't that great, and you have to type in what you want to search for.
 Now, if you don't know how to spell what you are looking for you can't find
it.  I was not very impressed, and if you don't know how to type you loose a
lot of the functionality of the unit.