[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:47:40 -0400

The TADI is more like an updated Voice Mate. While some might find it good, it is by no means a true notetaker like a Pac Mate or Braille/Voice Note. Maybe the councilor is getting the words Voice Note mixed up with the words Voice Mate. They are two entirely different things. Then again, they may just not be the first one to only look at the bottom line.. The difference in price tag between a notetaker and personal organizer is more than a few thousand dollars.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Deborah Kendrick" <dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>