[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:03:12 +1200

Hi Kasondra and list:

Sorry to disappoint. I do have one dictionary that could easily be put on the book port. But it isn't strictly English, so wouldn't play very well using an English synthesiser. But I know that Freedom Scientific does have an encyclopedia available for the Pacmate, so I don't think having something that the bookport could use would be unreasonable.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>