[bookport] Re: Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] Re: OT book Port VS Victor Reader Stream

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:42:06 -0700

True to a point
 but when one is compairing products to see whether to buy or wait1 a little
such discussion is necessary. ----- source message -----
from: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
to: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2007/12/14 21:04:12
subject: [bookport] Re: Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] Re: OT book Port VS Victor
Reader Stream