[bookport] Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] Re: OT book Port VS Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:26:39 -0500

FYI:

Although the Book Port has been discontinued, APH has other products that will
be supported with Bookshare and the NLS support, so the Victor isn't the only
product out there. The Braille + and the Book Wizard Reader will also read Book
Share books.  and We will begin Beta testing for the NLS books on the Braille +
within the next week and if all goes well within the testing phase, it should
be released within the next month or so--just had to get the APH 2 cents' worth
in there, since last time I checked this was the Book Port List, supported by
APH.  Thank you very much!

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.