[bookport] Can't set bookmarks

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport (E-mail)" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:00:39 -0400

I am using the latest beta firmware and software, and am having big =
problems moving to any set bookmarks.  When I set one, I hear the three =
quick beeps signifying that one has been set; however, hitting the 4,5 =
to move back to it doesn't work.  However, if I go to the beginning of =
the file with one held down, I can then use the 5,6 to move forward to =
set bookmarks, but once there, cannot move backwards to previous ones =
and the bp gives me the two beeps signifying that no bookmarks have been =
set. =20

Please check this out!

Don