[bookport] More Occurances of BP Locking Up When Navigating NLS Web Braille Files

  • From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport@Freelists. Org" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 17:48:34 -0400

Hello all, and hope you each enjoyed and celebrated the independence of this
great nation over the weekend. I have continued to have problems with the
Book Port Beta Test eight when navigating NLS magazines by article. It
appears to occur when I move rather rapidly between articles with the seven
and nine keys' one-beep functions. I mentioned this occurance a couple of
weeks back, but got little response, and was at that time unsure how
frequently I could recreate the behavior. I was able to regularly and rather
assuredly recreate it over the weekend. Check out the May and June issues of
Popular Mechanics and Playboy to use the files I was using. If there are any
questions, let me know.
Jeremiah