[bookport] Re: Book Wizard Reader

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:01:11 -0400

Ann:

Which timer are you referring to? There is a clock with time/date, and
there is a sleep timer. The sleep timer defaults to 30 minutes. You can
change this from the Settings keypad, accessed by pressing 0. Press 0
again to exit the settings list. You will also find a submenu in this
list where you can set the clock.

Rob Meredith

>>> annp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/11/05 10:15AM >>>
I am a new user and have a couple of unrelated questions.  First I am
trying
to figure out how the BWR works.  When I type in the URL
http://www.aph.org/tech/dtb in the Path edit box and try to add the
path, I
receive the following:  Error! Opening Internet Session. Is there
another
website with sample DTBs to try?  Also, I have yet to come across the
key
command for the timer on the BP. Thank you,

Ann Pearce
Talking Book Services
North Central Kansas Library System
Manhattan, KS  66502