[bookport] Re: Book Port Observation

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:43:29 -0500

Mark,

The 1 and 3 key combination isn't the only one that can be accidentally
engaged while the unit is locked.  Also, the 2 plus b reset command will
work and I've had them both accidentally pressed while the unit has been in
a backpack.  It's true that it's less likely to happen while locked but it
does happen.  Lou