[bookport] Re: BP doesn't auto-open Transfer Program

  • From: "Rick Hume" <Ringmaster.Rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:42:02 -0400

Hello Pamela,

Thank you very much for this information.  I hadn't run across this previously,
and I thought I'd read over the help files at least 3 times.  I don't know how
I missed it.

One question I have, however, is this all I will have to do when I want to make
use of a new card.  I have purchased 3 new 2 GIG cards to use with the player.

The original card is working correctly, then.  When you connect, it's supposed
to open the software.
  If the new card is not doing that, then perhaps you need to reformat the card.

  Disconnect from the PC and press all 4 corners on your Book Port.  Press
again to confirm.

  After that, hook it back to the PC and see what happens.

  Pamela