[bookport] Re: Available space on Flash Card

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:27:49 -0400

Richard:

Reformatting the card would be a waste of time in this case. This
appears to be a firmware problem. We will look into it.

Rob Meredith

>>> rmarion@xxxxxxxxx 04/27/06 02:20PM >>>
Hello All:

I have another question or possible technical difficulty.  When I am
adding
files to my bookport, the transfer software accurately reports the
amount of
free space on my flash card.  However, when I use the #8 key to check
the
status of an audio file, when the bookport is both idol and IN reading
mode,
it shows that the card has the same amount of empty space on it from
before
I added new content.  Also, when I use the transfer software to delete

files, the machine does not update the empty space.  When I use the
machine
to delete files, it does update the amount of empty space according to
what
the machine last reported.  I am using a four Gig card.  ON my transfer

software, it says I have 3.1 Gig remaining on the card, and the
bookport
states that I have nearly 3.8 gig free.  Should I reformat the card
again?

Richard