[bookport] Available space on Flash Card

  • From: Richard Marion <rmarion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:20:17 -0700

Hello All:

I have another question or possible technical difficulty.  When I am adding
files to my bookport, the transfer software accurately reports the amount of
free space on my flash card.  However, when I use the #8 key to check the
status of an audio file, when the bookport is both idol and IN reading mode,
it shows that the card has the same amount of empty space on it from before
I added new content.  Also, when I use the transfer software to delete
files, the machine does not update the empty space.  When I use the machine
to delete files, it does update the amount of empty space according to what
the machine last reported.  I am using a four Gig card.  ON my transfer
software, it says I have 3.1 Gig remaining on the card, and the bookport
states that I have nearly 3.8 gig free.  Should I reformat the card again?

Richard