[bookport] Re: Audible podcast

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:56:48 +1200

Hi Peninnah and list:

Thanks for looking into this. I was surprised when I found the Audible podcast wouldn't transfer onto the bookport since I regularly put other podcasts on it.

Transferred the April 16 issue of the New York Times to the bookport at 11 PM last night by the standard method. Could have done it sooner if I hadn't been so tied up with other things. Not bad to manage to have such an up to date issue available on the publication date considering a 16 hour time difference, etc. *lol*

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peninnah Fleischer" <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>