[bookport] Re: Audible podcast

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:04:26 +1200

Hi Anna and list:

Many thanks. I can't imagine how format 3 got selected before, but all should work well now. Thanks. The guy I spoke to at audible claimed you couldn't change the format of the podcast, so I gave up on getting areasonable answer from them, though that is the first time I've failed to get a useable answer from their tech people. He rattled on about mouse clicks as the sighted always will.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Woody Anna Dresner" <wadresner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>