[bookcourier] Re: missing bookcourier mailing list messages

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:44:29 -0500

I always route messages from lists into their own folder so I know exactly
what I'm getting - or not getting - as the case may be.  It's not my ISP,
because others on different ISPs have the same problem I do.  I find the web
based archives difficult to navigate - maybe others don't mind them, but I
have better things to do with my time, especially when I should be getting
the messages.  I find myself constantly checking Springer's web site for
updates, afraid that sort of message is the kind I'll never see despite
being subscribed to this list.  I don't know what the problem is - I don't
know if it's something with freelists, or something specific to the
BookCourier list, or what the problem is, but I do know there seems to be
nothing I can do to fix it, so I guess I'll just sit out here in a black
hole and hope I can stay up to date.
-Greg