[bookcourier] Re: [book courier] Re: Book Port

  • From: "Peter Walsh" <aquila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:54:40 +1000

RE: [book courier] Re: Book PortHello Guy:

I don't think that the tabled of contents feature is yet activated. Most of the
upgrades to the Book Courier user guide say that it is still not functional.

However, the time feature has been fixed. If you download the March 10 upgrade,
this should take care of things for you. The time feature used to do a wobbly
every time you changed the batteries, or resored the defaults. However, now you
can restore defaults without losing your current time and date, and when you
change the battries, you merely need to update the minutes , because the clock
does stop when you change battteries. However, prior to this bug fix, you would
lose the time and date completely when you changed batteries.

You might be aware that Talking Newspapers have installed their own table of
contents feature with the addition of a special book courier file filter. This
is downloadable from the TNAUK website.

Hope this helps.

Peter Walsh.