[bookcourier] Re: Reverse transfer; is it possible?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:23:11 -0000

Hi Sandra.

Book Courier uses a special file format when uploading text files and
therefore the process can not be reversed.  I would strongly advise you to
retain backups of any documents you use in connection with your BC as there
is no way of retrieving them from the flash card as they are in a binary
format.  If you contact Springer Design at support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, you may be able to have the files reversed.
However, don't take this as a guarantee that springer design can or will
assist you with this.

Hope this information helps and good luck with recovering the files.

Warmest, Ibrahim