[bookcourier] Reverse transfer; is it possible?

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:19:03 -0000

Hi all,
I recently had a computer crash and had to reformat.  I'd backed up most of
my books, but there are about twenty books on my book courier and these are
the only copies I have now.  Is there any way to back transfer the books
from the flash card on my BC to my computer?  I did try it through windows
explorer but couldn't open the files as text files.  I don't really want to
lose these books, so if there's any chance of doing this, and someone can
tell me how, I'd really appreciate it.
Happy new year to all.

Cheers,
Sandra.
This message, and any attachments, have been checked by Mcafee virus scan
prior to sending.