[bookcourier] Re: OverDrive Media audio books

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:05:41 -0000

Hi Bary.

I am an experienced bc user as well as a beta tester for the unit and I will
assist you if I may.  I have never heard of the OverDrive audio format.  The
BC only supports MP3, Audible and in progress Daisy audio formats as well as
the various text formats.  If the audio format you are talking about is not
one of these kinds then I'm afraid your out of luck.  However, I believe
that springer design does monitor postings to this list so if enough people
wanted this file format supported they would take note of the fact and it
would be considered for a future release.

Warmest, Ibrahim