[bookcourier] Re: Need some specific help upgrading my bookcourier, using a new card.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:39:57 -0000

Hi Vinny.

My name is Ibrahim and I will be assisting you with your enquiry today.  In
order to download the latest version of the book courier firmware which
incorporates the users guide, follow the procedure outlined below:

If you haven't already done so, download and install the latest version of
the Book Courier Transfer Tool from http://www.bookcourier.com.  Click on
product support then download.  Follow the instructions on the page to
download and install the transfer tool successfully.

Once this is complete, connect the Book Courier to the PC.  If you chose to
have the transfer tool start automatically, it should launch and present you
with the main screen.  Bring up the help menu by tapping alt+H or by
navigating the menu bar with the alt then left/right arrow keys.  Select the
item in the help menu labeled Update Book Courier and follow given
instructions.

If you should experience any difficulties, please reply to this message and
either myself or one of the other listers will be happy to assist you.

Warmest regards, Ibrahim Gucukoglu----- Original Message -----