[bookcourier] Re: I thought people outside the USA need ed to download from audible.co.uk rather than .com was Re: Re: New Member.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:48:04 +0100

Hi Alex,

You are not quite correct.  I still belong to Audible.com.  If you had an
Audible account before audible.co.uk and don't cancel it, your account will
stay.  Therefore, because I have been a member of Audible.com for years, I
still have that account.  It is however, correct to say that new members in
the UK can not join audible.com.  I am not cancelling my account any time
soon.  I have an audible.com account and my wife Angie has an audible.co.uk
account, so we have the best of both worlds.

All the best

Steve