[bookcourier] I thought people outside the USA need ed to download from audible.co.uk rather than .com was Re: Re: New Member.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:18:12 +0100

Hi hazel Lynn and all,

I have changed the subject to reflect what I wish to say, as it only relates to part of what was said on a recent thread.

Hazel, following Lynn's reply to you on the thread you recently started headed "new Member", I thought I aught to clarify something. I am sure that if I have the following information incorrect, someone will come back and correct it, but essentially, I am not certain if I am correct, but I think that although people outside the USA could at one time belong to Audible.com, they would have to now join audible.co.uk, although, that may be different for you hazel if you are in Southern Ireland rather than Northern Ireland, and I am not certain of that.

Alexander Shannon