[bookcourier] Re: I thought people outside the USA need ed to download from audible.co.uk rather than .com was Re: Re: New Member.

  • From: "Richard Bartholomew" <richard_bartholomew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 06:43:11 +0100

Hi,

Just in case of any lingering doubt...if you are an existing member of audible living outside the US, and your account was set up prior to the .co.uk site coming into existence, your account is still valid. However, if you either want to join now or change your membership plan and live within the UK, then you will need to join the .co.uk site.

One other thing of which I'm pretty certain but would love to be proved wrong about...although you can play MP3 music files, you can't use playlists, ie if you've ripped a CD, you will need to start playing each track individually rather than being able to listen to the CD from beginning to end. This is a bit of a pain but, given the excellence of the unit, one I don't mind bearing!

Regards

Richard Bartholomew