[bookcourier] Re: Book Port

  • From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:30:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi. Nope the list isn't new. It's been around for at least a year or so. That's how long I've been subscribed at any rate. A few weeks back there was a huge argument on list about batteries. I'm guessing that since then, everyone's been kind of hesitant to say anything, or maybe a bunch of people have unsubscribed. It's good to see people posting again though.
Darcy

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, John wrote:

MessageHello to all on the list
I just joined the list and I think that this list is kind of new so it sounds
like its just starting out this year.
I have a book courier and like the way it works and hopefully the updates to
its features will happen very soon.  A few more features  comming out for it
and it will be a very excellant device for me.
John