[bookcourier] Re: Book Port

  • From: "Statham Stephen (NHQ-AC)" <StathamSA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:13:35 -0400

Some trivia
I had asked  if there was a way to save a book for future reference *for
example a daisy book from CNIB)
answer was

Hi Steve,

Yes, you can copy files off BookCourier onto a CD or your PC using
Explorer and then copy them back at a later time. All of the documents
on BC are composed of three files with the same filename, but different
extensions (name.extension._DD, name.extension._AA, name.extension._IX).
These files may be hidden in Explorer, depending on your settings. As
long as you save all three, you should be fine.

Thanks,
Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.
katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx