[bookcourier] Amazon Kindle

While3 I love my bookcourier, its days are numberd.  I just bought a Kindle for
my (sighted) wife and it seems to have some really nice, if experimental,
accessibility features.  Has anybody elose gone down this route and doesanybody
know if there is a discussion group dedicated to blind access to the kindle?

I thought it might provide me access to new books, via the speech-to-text
function, but it seems that not all publishers allow this for their books -
goodness knows why.  I suppose they are afraid that people will use it produce
audio books from their copyrighted texts.  I can't really see most sighted
people wanting to listen to the robot voice.

Graham