[bookcourier] Re: Amazon Kindle

  • From: "Megan Bening" <mebening@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:34:48 -0600

Graham, I would almost think that you would be better off purchasing an iPod
touch or iPad to read e-Books. Not only is it completely accessible and can
do more than read books, but the accessibility is built into the core of the
iPod and just seamlessly interrates with the iBooks application. I have
actually read a few books on there, and love the interface.
Hope this helps!
Megan