Re: [book_talk] now reading

  • From: Audrey <waterdiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:13:52 -0500

This reminds me of that spooky thriller movie that had Doris Day in it.  I
think the leading man role was played by the guy who also talk/sang the
professor Higgins role in the movie version of My Fair Lady. No singing
happened in the spooky thriller.  It wasn't the the other suspense, with the
Que Cera song, and Jimmy Stewart.  It was just a very strangely disturbing
intense psychological thriller, with Doris Day!  *nervous laughter*
Audrey

Sent from my iPhone