Re: [book_talk] now reading

  • From: "Sue Ellen Melo" <susan.melo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:19:26 -0400

Oh, all the books in that series are excelent. I'm reading on the Stream
Fatal Friends and Deadly Neighbors by Ann Rule, one of her crime fils
anthologies. And on the digital player I'm still working on inthe Electric
Mist with Confederate Dead by James Lee Burk. this is one author who never
disappoints. The Ann Rule is quite interesting too. . Nearly finished with
it.e

___
Sue Ellen
 @CSLewisDaily: The probability of us being here is so small, you'd think
the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented dazzlement of
surprise.
Contact info
twitter: sueellen1964
Skype sueellen64