Re: [book_talk] book review

  • From: "Audrey" <waterdiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:29:23 -0600

Oh so these are James Patterson?  I think I got confused and got something
else thinking it might be one of these
I got that other book I was confusing with maybe being one of  these on my
thumb drive now.  I cannot quite remmeber the name
but there are a series of those also, and they are involving some kind of
women's club and what sounds like a car dealership or something.

I was hearing you say you like the previous one of these Patterson's earlier
Don, and hunting for one down to read.  Somehow I didn't
catch on that it was James Patterson.  Audrey