Re: [book_talk] Number of books I have read

  • From: "Bonnie L. Sherrell" <blslarner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 03:46:32 -0800

Right now each book, whether paper, audio, or e-book, is reviewed on
this list, although the stories I read on my LOTR archives usually
aren't unless they are truly remarkable and exceptionally well written.
I don't usually comment on those books I don't finish, not unless I
think it's notable to indicate why I didn't finish a particular book.
Many I'll go on to finish eventually, after all. With my work schedule
and other distractions I don't read as many books as I used to, I
suppose, but by going through the archives you can usually tell how
many books not involved with Tolkien fanfiction I've been through
lately.
Bonnie L. Sherrell
Teacher at Large

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. For even the very wise
cannot see all ends." LOTR

"Don't go where I can't follow."