A Bobsy Talk Email: Re: Bobsy Reunion

  • From: Joseph Cesare <joecesare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 23:09:03 +0000

Bob

Thanks for all your hard work.  It was a lot of fun.

Joseph A. Cesare, P.E.
Senior Principal

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD8B89.25CFACC0]
7108 South Alton Way, Building B
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Phone: 303-220-0300
Fax: 303-220-0442
joecesare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:joecesare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.cesareinc.com<http://www.cesareinc.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission and any documents, files, or
previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information,
some or all of which may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
please be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of
the information contained or attached to this e-mail is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail transmission in error, please immediately notify us by
e-mail or via telephone or facsimile and destroy the original e-mail
transmission and its attachments. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.