A Bobsy Talk Email: Re: Bobsy Reunion

  • From: Robert Alder <r.alder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:05:02 -0600

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:57:55 -0400 (EDT), Barney M powers wrote:
 I regret to let you know I won't be able to make it to the Reunion.  I've really been looking forward to it, but I just can't get the car ready in time.  If I come out to spectate, I'll lose the work time on the bobsy and blow a big hole in the budget.  I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to lots of pics and videos from the event.              Barney Powers

Barney,
Thanks for letting us know. Yes, indeed, regrets, but I understand.  Our ranks are thinning. One other Bobsy was wrecked last month and won't be able to attend.  One other (from Denver) will be there, but not be finished and thus not able to compete (but we'll squeeze him in the group picture, for sure).  We'll still have a nice gaggle of 8 or nine Bobsy cars there.

Bob Alder
=========Thanks for being a subscriber to Bobsy Talk email. Be sure to also check the regular Bobsy website from time-to-time at www.BobsyRegistry.com. >>To see an archive of past Bobsy Talk emails at www.freelists.org/archive/bobsy_talk/. >>To unsubscribe to Bobsy Talk go to www.freelists.org/list/bobsy_talk and change box to "unsubscribe." =========