A Bobsy Talk Email: Re: Mold for an SRII nose

  • From: Trevor Seckel <tjsconsultants@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 10:22:49 +0000

Hello TomI had molds made for the front and back of my SR2 last year.  You can
see the pictures of my car at Goodwood last year on the Registry website. I
need keep the molds here in the UK in case of accident damage this side of the
pond.  However I can get a price from my fibreglass man for making a new front
for you if you would like me to.  The quality of his work is excellent. Also I
have the molds for the headlamp covers which fit this body.  Naturally there
will be the costs of packaging and transport to the US.  Please let me know if
you want me to pursue this for you.RegardsTrevor Seckel