[blindwoodworker] Re: Automatic Wood Burning Equipment

  • From: "Bill Gallik" <billgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:20:26 -0600

Found a company that may have what I'm looking for - Trotec out of Ypsilanti, MI.

------------
Holland's Boy, Bill
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”
- gabrielita
-----Original Message----- From: George Wurtzel
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:21 PM
To: blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindwoodworker] Re: Automatic Wood Burning Equipment

there are all tipes of lazer wood ingraving equiptment computer controled.

ingravers just like u wont to ones that will cut out parts as thik as a half inch.
you can scan in a emige and reperduce it on the wood
cut viners to do markitrey

google  lazer wood equiptment.

Cordially,
George M. Würtzel

On Feb 16, 2012, at 10:38 AM, "Bill Gallik" <billgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anybody on this list tell me if they know if there is such a thing as an automatic wood burning tool? What I'm looking for is a machine that you could program to burn a word or phrase into a piece of wood. Of course this tool would need to be able to identify the size of the wood stock, whether to center the word/phrase, depth of burn (or cut) and the word/phrase to inscribe on said wood stock.

I suspect this would be a very expensive bit of equipment, but I'm considering an endeavor that would be very well served by such.