[blindwoodworker] Re: Automatic Wood Burning Equipment

  • From: "Bill Gallik" <billgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:18:35 -0600

Hi Dan,

Actually, I'm looking for a machine that I could use to do the engraving myself. Not sure if that was clear in my prior post.

------------
Holland's Boy, Bill
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”
- gabrielita
-----Original Message----- From: Dan Rossi
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:44 PM
To: Blind Woodworker
Subject: [blindwoodworker] Re: Automatic Wood Burning Equipment

Bill,

No specifics, but there must be a way to do it relatively cheaply as I
believe Wood Craft offers laser engraving on some of the wooden boxes that
some of the tool sets come in.  I think I could have gotten laser
engraving on the box that my forstner bits came in.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi