[blindreplay] what does the convert/transfer option do

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "replay a/v" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:49:58 -0800

Hello.  When I right click a show, one of the options is convert/transfer.  I
have an .rm file from the bbc7, and I want to convert it to mp3 now that the
converter is suppose to be working according to Bill's e-mail to me.  So I
assumed this option would do that, but when i open the dialogue box, all i see
is the show I've highlighted, then a view all button, then it says playlist
click to unselect, but there's nothing there, then I see an exit button.  What
am I not doing correctly?

Thanks!

Marlaina Lieberg and Agnes
the A#1 Guide Dog