[blindreplay] Re: what does the convert/transfer option do

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:18:34 -0700 (PDT)

Do you know how to use the stand alone Replay Converter program?
If not go to my blog and I have like 2 recordings there on
Replay Converter.

My blog is at:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

Look for older archives possibly in Feb. month.

Om ny blog you will see the Replay Converter keyboard shortcuts
you may want to use. For example. ALT+C is for start conversion
job.

Petro