[blindreplay] A Replay Converter question

  • From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:49:50 -0700

Hi,
I have loaded two different avi files and tried to convert them to .mp3. The
log file didn't tell me anything other than the file could not be converted.
The first time I just gave it a file type to convert to and the second time
I went into Options and check the box about converting first just in case.
Any ideas out there?

                         Jon C. Pierson