[blindreplay] Re: my use of RR9

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 14:21:36 -0500

Which radio show streams are you having trouble with? Give me the names so I
can test. Today I am recording for Mr. Granger R. and NVDA 2013.2 is the
default screen reader. NVDA still is on and working. Speech is still there.

Were the shows added via the Radio Guide or did you manually add them yourself
via the Add Show button?

If you added the shows via the Radio Guide did you leave the default settings
as provided by the Radio Guide or did you make changes. Reason they are the
best settings to get your shows recorded.

If you added a radio station via the radio guide then the settings you should
only change are,

- start recording time
- date
- the duration in minutes
- Monday thru Sunday checkboxes
- No Conversion Settings and/or Timezone if needed

Did you listen to the audio tutorials I made?

Is the computer or laptop connected via an ethernet cable or are you using a
wireless connection?