[blindreplay] my use of RR9

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 10:39:07 -0800

As of this morning I have gone through and turned all of my rr9 settings
so that the program does not run.  Because of the extremely poor
performance I have had with podcasts and the very spotty capturing of
radio shows I think I am better off right now to just go back to replay 8
and leave RR9 alone until these problems get better.  I will note however
that yesterday when RR9 turned off my NVDA I left it on hoping it would
continue to record and it did finish the program I was recording and did
record for the whole hour.  However, the number of failures is really
quite high and until that gets better I have for all intents and purposes
silenced it for now.  I still like the things that it does easily, but if
it doesn't record what I need it to record it isn't doing what I bought
it for.  Anyway, I will keep you posted about further use.  If anybody
else has problems with it turning off the voice please let me know.  Kurt