[blindreplay] Re: conversion question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:55:08 -0700 (PDT)

To keep things simple here. The recorded files will be named:
my-show-name-asf.mp3
my-station-mame-asf.mp3
So it could look like this
WABC-asf.mp3
computer-america-asf.mp3

This is normal. You can remame the files if you do not want the "asf" in the
file name by highlighting the file and pressing F2 keyboard key. Or use your
applications keyboard key to rename it to:
WABC.mp3
computer-america.mp3

If you recorded files are named to
WABC.asf
computer-america.asf

Then you have not told "show properties" to convert correctly within Replay AV
8. Check the shows's basic tab sheet. You may have told RAV 8 to keep the
original recording via the output tab within show properties. This is a
checkbox. If you did then you will get a asf.mp3 and .asf file for the same
show recording you made. So double check.

As for Winamp's title bar saying Replay within the Winamp player I am not sure
but if you right click the audio file, choose properties, tab over to the
"Summary" tab and go inside you will see a "title" edit box where you can
change the name/tag. There is also an advanced opption within the summary
property sheet where you can edit even more the the tag for your file. I
haven't really tinkered with this area much but I am sure others can tell you
more.

I leave everything on their defaults.

Hope this helps you.